Brake line removal/repair/replacement (something?) help

I have a very long wheelbase F-150.  There are a bunch of different
choices of wheelbases and the front half of the line to the rear axle
is fairly complex, with coils to deal with the cab flexing separate
 from the frame.  Therefore they modularized it, the front half is same
on all trucks and the rear half is different lengths.

The point of this all is how they are joined is with a proper union,
both ends are flared and they screw into a union.  The mating surfaces
of the unions look just like the mating surfaces in the brake hoses,
master cylinder, etc...

If you're going to join two brake lines this is the way to go, I'm
fairly sure I've seen them at Napa, at least for the double flare style
found on American iron.  Nothing says you have to use a bubble flare
for the union, you can use a double flare just for that...

John Gates
--
'97 Jetta GLX
'85 Scirocco