Brake line removal/repair/replacement (something?) help

Well, in plumbing this is the least preferred method to make a connection.
There is always the possibility of leaks and of the fitting coming
apart.  On a
car's brake system I, personally with my plumbing experience, would never
use them because the pressures and vibration involved.

John