Poll - Go mk2? was: Replacement Fuse Panel

I still have my complete harness and fuse panel from my 16v that was wrecked
(minus the CIS-E). I've been debating back and forth whether to drop it in my
mk1 ("supposed" to get it out of the paint shop tomorrow </rolleyes>). I even
got a near-new mk1 panel from Julie at last year's Cincy (geez, has it been
that long?) I'm just really leery of doing all that work to reinstall a mk1
panel only find that it's crap when I have a perfectly good one already
working. I already know that the most difficult part would be grafting in the
old CIS (to pass smog the first time around) and the instrument cluster. The
level of difficulty doesn't bother me, I'm just running out of time (new
business, 2nd kid coming (a girl!!), large current bookcase project and the
list goes on....)

I just don't want to be one of those people who dumps a perfect resto project
because he can't complete that last 25%...  ;)

What say you Scirocco world?? :)

L8R, JT