My Waterfest Story: the rest if the weekend, LONG

On 7/23/05 7:12 AM, "C Boyko" <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> Don't you wish you were there, Jim? ;)

Ya know, I did wish that for a little while, but then thinking about all
that rain, what it would do to my leaky convertible top, the cops....nah.

I miss the people, but not the shenanigans.

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI      '94 Passat GLX                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '86 Scirocco                   |
|                                '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |