My Waterfest Story: the rest if the weekend, LONG

On 12:33:01 am 07/23/05 Jim Jarrett <jarrett@rpa.net> wrote:
> On 7/22/05 9:47 PM, "C Boyko" <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
> wrote:
> >  since there was a
> >  plane crash to the left,
>

> SAY WHAT?
>
> Cars, yes, it's WF, I can see that.
>
> But PLANES?
>
> Details, Cathy, details!

Well, there is a small strip right next to the track, I'm assuming it was a
light plane that messed up his approach/ takeoff. (trying to think which
way the wind goes there...) WE looked in the news but didn't see it, which
likely means the pilot was okay, and the flood was a bigger item. We
couldn't see it from the gate, but that's what we were told it was. At any
rate, the road was blocked in both directions. Don't you wish you were
there, Jim? ;)

Cathy