Alternator bolt question

Kroil works well, so switching to PB Blaster won't do much more.  You
did spray the end of the bolt where the threads are, right?

Had to remove some frozen hex bolts from a head I was pulling last week.
After destroying the inner hex, I pulled out a kit of 1/4" drive
screwdriver bits and used a torx bit slightly larger than the hex.
Hammered it home, then picked up the MIG and welded the sucker onto the
head of the bolt.  The heat from welding and the better torque using a
1/4" socket pulled the bolts out.

Obviously disconnect the battery ground prior to any welding on the car.

Chris