Anything to do in Germany?

The wife and I are heading to Germany September 1st through 13th for a
friends wedding on the 2nd. We are flying in/out of Frankfurt and the
wedding is near Baden Baden in the Black forest area. We are planning on
heading to Paris for a couple of days after the wedding then coming back
into Germany through Switzerland before spending the last few days in
Germany before we fly out of Frankfurt on the 13th.

is there anything that I should make sure I see while I'm there?