Compression results for my 81

I've had my 81 languishing in an old shed for awhile now. I've had it running but it's not driveable. Today I figured I should probably get around to finding out the condition of the engine. The odometer is stuck at 175k  and I'm sure it's been that way for quite some time. i don't think this car has seen the road in years and i was sure i would find the motor was worn out. I was pleasantly suprised to find 170-160-165-170. I ws pretty stoked so I went out and got new a cap, rotor and plugs. Put them on and the thing actually runs pretty good. probably needs to be timed a new exhaust and some fuel issues sorted out but otherwise I'm happy to be a liitle closer to bringing this kid back form the dead.
Matt
1981 Mars Red
1984 Wolfsburg
1987 8v Auto