General Sunday Questions

I can now answer part of my third question myself.  The fuel pump
works like a champ (in a 85 Cab at least).  It is even the exact same
size to fit in the rubber pump boot and has the same (in appearance at
least) check valve and the 19mm fuel nut on the out line also fit.
The electrical connections for the pump are these cool plastic
threaded nuts that has the wire connections inside of them (no more
6mm and 7mm nuts).  I do not know if other Audis (4000, 5000) used
this pump but the Pick-N-Pull yard Audis are less scavenged over than
the VWs.  Got 2 working ones for $30, score.  Hope to find more for
all my VW.  Did not use the Audi accumulator so no answer there.  I
will try and upload photos tomorrow, oh so tired.

--
Gordy
High Res Picts (if site is working)