Was: question about oil filter change, now: different question about oil filter change

>I used Fram for years and never had a problem. Virtually no wear on the
>moving parts after the engine was taken apart after 140,000 miles.
> Course now I buy the Mahle filters in a 10 pack for cheap (German auto and
> I'm sure Potterman) since I have three cars that use the same filter.
> I wouldn't sweat the Fram though.
> Dan

I've used nothing but Fram on my '73 Chevy 3/4T van from the day it was
driven off the dealer's lot in 1972.  It had 197,000  miles on the engine
when I decided it was time for a re-power.   To this day, it still gets a
Fram, and it has over 300,000 miles on it.  Even though I use Bosch in the
'Roc, I have no issues with the Fram.

Larry
sandiego16v