Was: question about oil filter change, now: different question about oil filter change

Spinoff oil filter question:

I've currently got a Fram filter from autozone but I've had at least 2
people specifically tell me not to use that one.  I forget who it was
but someone (brian?) said something about a pressure release valve
that the filter needs to have.
Where do I get a good one and what's it going to run me?
Oh and nobody happens to know offhand the oil capacity of a 1.8 8V, do
ya?  I've only done it once.  save me the 10 seconds of looking in the
bentley or asking at autozone. :p  Got to do a change sometime soon.

-Grant-