RE: Rieger sold

Yes.  It was I who scored Ryan's Rieger kit.  Picking it up later this
weekend in fect. I talked for a good bit with Al last night.  Going to shoot
for a 2006 debut with it if all goes well.  I have wanted to build one of
these since I fell in love with the mkII and bought my first Rocc in 1987.
Now I will have the chance to build the car and make what I have always
wanted.  I was lucky enough to live close enough to Al to get to see his
often.  Have taken a few rides in his car that have left me with even more
desire to have one.  I am sure we will post as much about the build as
possible when it starts.

Hope everyone is having a great New Year.

Dave

David L. Winchell, II
DavidWinchell2@sprynet.com
87 16V Scirocco