Question for the Boosted guys....

Ok, I have a problem that I want to verify it is what I think it is.
Back Ground: This is a Corrado G60 Motor (in a Rocc) the g-lader was
swapped for a Turbo.

The problem: I have an exhaust manifold gasket leak that has gotten worse.
The question: As of right now I am getting no boost.  Is it that the
leak at the manifold/head is causing enough back pressure that the
turbo is not spooling? Or do I have another problem that I need to be
looking into?

Any help and suggestions would be great.

TAI for your help,

Dave

--
David L. Winchell, II