From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Dan Bubb
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2005 2:52 PM
To: David Winchell; Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Question for the Boosted guys....

If the leak is before the turbo then it's letting out the pressure needed to
drive the turbo.
I'm suprised you're getting no boost though.
When this happened to my nephew's car the boost was really laggy, but it
would get up to full boost
at higher RPM.
It's either a really big leak or something else is wrong.
Dan