"Wassersport" contact

I contacted David Guido and below is the reply from him regarding
Wassersport.

< I did have this company, but it is gone as an actual business more than a
year ago, and I have had no requests for items during that span.
I don't know where or why all this new activity is coming from!  Perhaps
when I was down at the big LA GTG last month folks got the idea
I was back in business, as I sold some stuff there. I do have lots of TEAM
SCIROCCO hats left as well as some "fender
covers". I will sell them for $10. plus shipping.  I didn't received any
recent orders by mail (or e-mail). It's weird
to hear claims that an order was requested, as I have heard from no one!
If folks are interested in the remaining items, they should email me at:
davidguido@comcast.net >