Re: Stake your axle nuts!

--- "Mark F." <mk1mark@gmail.com> wrote:

I've never had an axle nut loosen on me
before though, so
I'm curious as to what happened...  Anyone else have this
happen to
them?

A few years ago on the way home from Waterfest, lister
(former lister?) Eric Pearson started having issues with
one of his backing off.  At every stop he'd go and
re-tighten it, which got him back to Illinois.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 16v Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen