RE: Last Roc of the Year - I nominate Gordon's 1975 Lagoon Blue Mk1

In terms of Original Owners, no one else has ever spoke up if they are.  The
77 that was recently totaled here in the Bay Area was owned by the original
owner, Steven Zane, who brought it over from Hawaii.  He was on the list a
long time ago, but the traffic was too much.

I agree, lots of people have spent a lot of time and money on their cars.
If anything, I feel fortunate that I was able to start with a new car and
carry it through till now and in turn be part of this great community called
"scirocco.org".

With that said, I still think Gordon's car is still one of the best examples
of our cars.

Don't feel guilty, like Cathy said, it takes effort to maintain any car, be
proud of what you have.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner