Re: Fwd: Re: Mk1 Hatch filling with water (Cathy, P/N's inside)

I got this same item: http://www.impexfap.com/partlist.cfm from My neighbour wo is also a member of my local VW club and works at impex I would Highly suggest dropping him an Email and telling him about any of your needs. He is quick and I know that he will appreciate the business. Here is part of an email he sent to us : Also I'm offering a discount on new parts for your club members. e-mail joey@impexfap.com or call 1-800-736-3550. Ask for Joey and mention chesapeake dubs and I'll hook you up!

I would sugest mentioning that you know me Tony from Chesapeake Dubs and see if he will give you some type of discount.

HTH
El Tony

Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
You mean this a'one???
HTH

Ron
--- Ron Pieper wrote:
NLA? Maybe not...

P/N for that gasket (MkI) is 531 827 527 and 527A. impexfap shows them @ $2.33 each.

FWIW, the corresponding P/N for a MkII Scirocco is 161 827 527 ($3.43) and a Rabbit part is 361
827 527 ($1.13).

Wonder if any of the other models parts work on a MkI roc??

Thanks for the tips and replies,
Ron

=====

=====