Re: this guy deserves a serious beatdown

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 01:42:21 -0500, Peter <peter@thescirocco.com> wrote:
I installed the 286 cam in Mars' 1.7L, lumpy idle, and it really woke up the
1.7L engine at 4000RPM, and it pulls strong to 7000RPM. :)

I took Mark Fokkens for a drive in it at Waterfest, maybe he can chime in...

The little engine that could...

Definitely the quickest 1.7L I've experienced, that's for sure... Felt like a much bigger engine - especially at the top end - even with
those tiny valves!  Put this cam in a big valve head and it'd be even
more impressive...

Mark.
75
80 S