Re: Hey now...Silver 87 Scirocco 16V in the Ontario auto trader...$900 CDN

(905)304-8462...this is in Ontario Canada for our stateside friends not
Ontario CA.
Looks all stock, passenger door doesn't match but at $900..who cares.
Anywho, thought I'd toss it out there since silver 16V scirocco's aren't
falling from the sky up here...somebody save this beast.

cheers
sandor
81 S

And I haven't looked at this one, but if it's still the stock colour, that
silver will be "Arctic Blue Metallic", not Flash Silver. And no, I don't
need another one. (What was that number again???)

Cathy
1999 TDI New Beetle
1987 2L Arctic Blue Metallic 16V Scirocco
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V
"Deja moo- the feeling you've heard this bull before"