Re: Hey now...Silver 87 Scirocco 16V in the Ontario auto trader...$900 CDN

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:29:45 -0500 (EST), C Boyko
<roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
And I haven't looked at this one, but if it's still the stock colour, that
silver will be "Arctic Blue Metallic", not Flash Silver. And no, I don't
need another one. (What was that number again???)

You know Cathy, if you bought it, I'd be happy to erm, store it for
you until you
could find the time to work on it... :)

I am SO regretting my decision to buy the Appliance right now - I had
been looking for a clean straight Mk2 platform for a while.  And
now... oh well.

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd