WTB: Fenders

Haha, now I feel smart...

I've got a few sources of fenders, one is a set of NOS fenders, but he wants about $200 usd for these bad boys. There is a guy in california on the vortex that i've inquired with, as well as the guy in the B.C. that i'm still waiting for some confirmation on.

I'm kind of more interested in fiberglass fenders, fearing that people taking the fenders off their car will have the same troubles i've had. I've read about show-cars, and no way will i buy from them, can anyone reccomend a good place to get them from?

Thanks very much, and sorry for the over-polluting of the list lately, but i'm started to kick the project into a higher gear, first autocross is in May.

Bryan
Fort McMurray, AB
81 Volkswagen Scirocco