Scirocco in Burning Man (this is OT, kinda)

I can not believe that I have seen this picture before, but I never studied the fact that there is a rocco under the Mad Max Metal!!......So any how I saw this on the Vortex and just had to share with you all.....There is about 4 pics of the rocco from burning man 2002. If you dont know about burning man there is no other better introduction that to show you a rocco in it.

El Tony