Re: Well the new steed is home. Viggen, speed Swede style.

Shannon wrote:
Went in a little different direction and picked up a 99 Saab Viggen with 18K
on the clock this morning. Its not a Scirocco but 19psi stock aint all that
bad, besides it looks like a big Corrado. Insurance company is still trying to fuck me on paying out on the rocco but
I think Ill settle this week. Not sure if she will go to the crusher or not
yet. Shannon

Well approx 1/3 of my ancestors still have props for ya for keeping it
in the 'family' so to speak.

Sweeeeeeeeedish. Sounds sexxxy doesn't it?  8P

TBerk