Re: New year's horoscope

LOL, This is so true for me so far this year!! A new year, a new house
and I'm single and enjoying it for the time being. I have time to get
bills paid off and everything is slowly falling back into place and my
life is becoming organized and mine again.

Peace happy new years, and I'm back from winter break at school so you
will get to read my lengthy long winded unnessicary responses once
again!

Rhett

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 22:54:28 -0500 (EST), C Boyko