Re: [SPAM] Paint stuff

I have decided not to take the wiring harness out of the engine bay for
paint, for fear of never getting it back in there properly.  Can I just wrap
it in news paper and masking tape without pissing the shop off?  Secondly,
i've heard that a dark engine bay is hellish to work in, I could leave it
the colour it is now (sand metallic, not overly bright, but still not real
dark either) or get it painted another colour, but then i have a mismatched
car....

For aesthetic purposes, I would only do a mismatched engine bay if it
was also being smoothed and you were going to leave it pretty bare,
like how a lot of show cars do it.

-Grant-