Re: Paging Chad Eatock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I looked it up to(I'm not far from mark) but couldn't find anything either.

-George
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark F." <mk1mark@gmail.com>
To: "Raffi" <flaatr@yahoo.com>
Cc: <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: Paging Chad Eatock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:16:34 -0800, Raffi <flaatr@yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm back but for a short time....

I'm looking for Chad Eatock... and I hear others are too!!! Emails are not
bouncing so he's still around. If you get this reply to me ASAFP! If you
know him tell him I need to speak to him.

For now I'll keep our business private but if I don't get a response I'm
going to need some help from a lister in the Springfield, Ontario, Canada
area to maybe knock on his door and ask him why he's not answering his
emails...

I'm from Ontario, but I can't find Springfield anywhere on the map.
You sure it's Ontario?

If he lives anywhere near here, I can be intimidating if I need to be... :)

Later,

Mark.
75
80 S