16v For Sale on .Org

From <http://www.scirocco.org/parts/16v.htm?#cars>:

I have an almost mint 1988 Scirocco 16V in red. It has always been garaged.
It does not seem to have any problems as I have fixed the elictrical issues
with the windows that it had. The A/C runs a bit warm but besides that, it
is an excellent car. I am asking $2,500 for it due to its like new
condition, but I am more than willing to negotiate or even discuss a little
trading. The car does have a little over 100k miles. To contact me please do
do by email and we can exchange #'s to discuss price. -Jay Wells
<jblackbklyn@aol.com Brooklyn, NY USA - Saturday, January 01, 2005 at
16:40:01 (EST)

Anyone know about this car? A friend is interested in it and says that the
person selling it is not returning his e-mails.

-Marc