From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Toomasson
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 9:40 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org (E-mail)
Subject: FS: little-old-lady owned MINT California Edition (not mine, but
local)

If you've ever wanted a pristine example of a California Edition, this is for you. A long time ago I even left a note saying "If you ever decide to sell...". If I were still into mk2's, I'd beg, borrow and steal to buy this car...

I can virtually guarantee that this car is mint and never been abused. 99% sure it has a crack-free dash too as it's been garaged all it's life. If someone wants to me to take a look at it for them, I'd be more than willing. I want this car to go to someone who's going to appreciate it.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1780786

Jeff