Re: FS: little-old-lady owned MINT California Edition (not mine, butlocal)

Sick, truley sick

Makes Tobias' 83 Wolfie I came to get look like a booger on the sidewalk.

Said 83 Wolfie: http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/~scirocco/day2/sm_DSCF0053.JPG

Even though I am a mk1 guy, I NEVER should have sold that beast.  Last I
heard someone here in Colorado paid $4300 for it.

Another one for fun: http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/~scirocco/day3/sm_DSCF0034.JPG

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)

Jeff Toomasson said:
If you've ever wanted a pristine example of a California Edition, this
is for you. A long time ago I even left a note saying "If you ever
decide to sell...". If I were still into mk2's, I'd beg, borrow and
steal to buy this car...

I can virtually guarantee that this car is mint and never been abused.
99% sure it has a crack-free dash too as it's been garaged all it's
life. If someone wants to me to take a look at it for them, I'd be more
than willing. I want this car to go to someone who's going to appreciate
it.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1780786

Jeff