Re: FS: little-old-lady owned MINT California Edition (not mine, but local)

Jim Jarrett has an eight-car garage that would fit in nicely.

And Dee"s wayward home for scirocco's.

We'd love to but the one-income will not allow it.

Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
If you've ever wanted a pristine example of a California Edition, this is for you. A long time ago I even left a note saying "If you ever decide to sell...". If I were still into mk2's, I'd beg, borrow and steal to buy this car...

I can virtually guarantee that this car is mint and never been abused. 99% sure it has a crack-free dash too as it's been garaged all it's life. If someone wants to me to take a look at it for them, I'd be more than willing. I want this car to go to someone who's going to appreciate it.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1780786

Jeff

Elmhurst, IL.
mk3 Corrado VR6 mk4 Angry Bunny GLX VR6 pv4 Plymouth Voyager SE b3 Passat GLX VR6 (Now Jarrett's)
(There Are No Stupid Questions, Only Stupid People)