Re: FS: little-old-lady owned MINT California Edition (not mine, but local)

--- Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:

Jim Jarrett has an eight-car garage that would fit in
nicely.
And Dee"s wayward home for scirocco's.

Jim's got an eight car garage, and yet two of his cars are
in my hangar.

Incidentally, one of his is for sale - the Mars Red
Wolfsburg Edition.  It needs a fuel line.

And sure, if someone wants to gimme the Cali-edition, I'm
all over it.  I'm working towards other raritys at the
moment....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 16v Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen