FS: little-old-lady owned MINT California Edition (not mine, but local)

On 1/16/05 9:44 AM, "Daun Yeagley" <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:
Jim's got an eight car garage, and yet two of his cars are
in my hangar.

Yes, well, a hangar holds more than a garage :-P

And since it's a balmy 3° right now, I'd rather it stay there. :)

Don't worry, Daun, I *will* retrieve it soon.

Incidentally, one of his is for sale - the Mars Red
Wolfsburg Edition.  It needs a fuel line.

Yes, anyone who's interested in it, let me know.  Like Daun said, the fuel
lines need replacing, but it's got a new clutch, H&R/Boge Turbogas
suspension, only two small rust spots that are just surface (hood and by
rear bumper).

| Jim Jarrett,Madison, WI        '94 Passat GLX                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |