From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dan Smith
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 12:02 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: replacement coil questions

Thanks for the advice. All the coils I mentioned sell for the same price
(~$30) on Ebay, so I was wondering if its better to have the old standby
quality of Bosch or the mega juice of MSD/Pertronix, which also seem to
be decent quality.

Dan

Larry Fry <rocco16@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Don't spend a pile of money on a fancy coil or
plug wires. It won't make any difference that you will notice over
Bosch replacement units.

Gordon

This is so true.
Too many people think fat wires and a mega-zillion volt coil equal more
power.
Aint' true.
Listen to Gordon.

Larry