RE: Julie's update

Heh, I have had to school MANY people on why my Scirocco is not 'just some
fucking Volkswagen'.

It makes my blood boil when someone trys to 'dis' my Roc, especially since 9
times out of 10 they don't even know wtf this car is.
That's very lame of your friend......especially since she'd have to KNOW
that you're like, obsessed with your Roc (like we all are....).

What's SHE drive? Some lemming-look-a-like car? Or worse yet, a Honduh? With
my friends, I just wait until their ride breaks and laugh at them when they
have to pay some exorbitant repair bills for some easy fix that could have
been patched with duct-tape and gum on our cars.

Grrrr......you should show her all the emails you've got from this ONE
THREAD ALONE.....that would at least show that you (and your car) are valued
members of the world-wide Scirocco Consortium.

I should get back to work now....

Dan Snow
Tampa, FL
2-damned-many