From: "Eric S" <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com>
Date: 2005/02/24 Thu PM 04:14:09 EST
To: fahrvegnugen@cox.net
CC: "Jim Ruffi" <sciroccos@earthlink.net>,  scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Euro driving lamp...

Pretty sure if you check the archives, you'll find that it was concluded
that the inner driving lamp is the same one found on the later Vanagons
here in the US.

Utley, take a peek at the part numbers in ETKA (or anyone with euro ETKA).

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)