Re: Possible issues with towing a scirocco in neutral?

ref. theory
Manual trans; no problems, mate.

Larry
sandiego16v

Even though we will be employing his ingenious kickass superfuckingfragalistic tow dollymajigger the twins rear wheels still have to ride on the ground and as a result the rear transmission will be freewheeling in neutral all the way up there.

I have driven the car pretty extensively with just the front engine running and so far have had no issues.

I can't see why the neutral tow would do any more damage than normal driving but then again I can't remember to take the fucking trash out....

Anybody have some theories or better yet real world experience?