Suspension

Being forced from Lurk mode by complaining car...

What's the consensus on H&R coilovers?  Any other recomendations for
upgrading the suspension?The car is a nearly completely stock daily driver
but I'll sacrifice comfort for performance any day.  I have a sinking
feeling I'll be asking for a lot of help in the weeks to come.  Right now
I'm in Jacksonville, FL but will be stationed in Enid, Oklahoma by June
after a five month stint in San Antonio, TX.  Right now I have serious
doubts the car will survive the drive west.  Other problems starting to
appear include increased oil consumption/loss (about a quart every two
months), braking issues and hard to find speed related noises (could be
related to the brakes).

Thanks,

Craig Steiner
'88 Alpine White 16V