Fun with the 87 today.

> I limp it home and pop the hood and start poking around.  It's
> amazing what you see in the daylight.  The lower bolt for my
> alternator had come completely loose and was just barely in there.

Well, you suck. This is the exact bolt that stays on my Cabby with a death
grip. I'd love for it to fall out. Oh, and look at the wtaer pump bolt
right below, I've had that sucker back out and it makes a hella noise too.
And yeah, you were lucky. Well, except for that whole navy part of the
equation, sounds like they're going to keep giving the gears even when
you've finally left them, GL with that battle.
Cathy