Fun with the 87 today.

> And yeah, you were lucky. Well, except for that
> whole navy part of the
> equation, sounds like they're going to keep giving
> the gears even when
> you've finally left them, GL with that battle.

I stand as one to say that a congressional
representative and a good lawyer can make a service
branch backtrack bigtime.  Can be done - my own
history proves it.  I just hope it works for you,
Chris.

OTOH, I was just seeking a release from a commission
contract, not a severance package.  But then again,
neither was I injured...  So, we hope for the best.

-Phil