OT: Boxing Day Racing long, with some VW content)

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> The question is,
> does anyone have experience with, ummm, attack options
> for RC? Yeah, I'm
> serious, some lightweight ordnance to take them
> out....

We bought Brad's step-brother an electric R/C plane for
Christmas this year.  It has an add-on feature for
dogfighting that will shut down the motor of the other
plane when it's hit.  I'm not exactly sure how it's set up
(I haven't read up on it) but it's a possibility.  (Mmmm,
electronic warfare...)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com