OT: Boxing Day Racing long, with some VW content) Link to "RC Combat"

On 10:36:24 pm 12/27/05 Chris <open.seas@verizon.net> wrote:
> Cathy,
>
> This link should provide your answers. I read about these a couple of
> years ago. Would love to see it live!
>
> http://www.swampworks.com/Article-What%20Is.html
>
> Chris

So would I, I read about them way back when I was building the Chris Craft,
and was looking for decent scale marine lighting (so I could sail it at
night). I'll leave the catologue up for the kid, see what he thinks, and
I'll have to go scope out the woodshed for stored breakables, this is where
the race is next year. Hmmmm, maybe the bear needs military clothes next
year....a little sailor outfit should be easy enough to find.
But what an expensive hobby, just to give all the electronics a bath
anyways. I wonder if they have armed those RC subs too...
Cathy