OT: Anyone know the whereabouts of Ben Carter?

<<http://cgi.ebay.de/Wunderschoener-Scirocco-GT-II_W0QQitemZ4599414095>>

> Mmm, by 2007 it'll be possible to import them to
> Canada...
>
> oohhh, gotta think about it...

Mmmmm, that "Designer Check" interior...  hehe.

Gino update:  FINALLY got the last piece of paper needed
for the DOT, so yesterday he got his Ohio title.  I could
have gone with regular plates and been done with it, but
no...   I ordered some vanity tags.  The one I wanted
("UNTIED") was taken, so I went with the default "SLEGATO."

Since it's warm today, I think I'll try to get some more
work done on the 'ol boy.  He's been sitting in the hangar
for over a month, but started with the flick of a key
yesterday...  this one's got a good personality.  :)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com