Clutch Help!

Really???
The kevlar disc in my nephew's car grabs like a, well, like a broke
nephew at his uncle's wallet! ;^)
He's running a SPEC stage II clutch and it's virtually in or out
although pedal pressure is not bad at all. (can't wait to see what my
stage III is going to be like!)
The 16V pressure plate is reputed to be stronger than the 8V PP. And I
know a guy with a supercharged 8V running lots of boost that only has
a 16V PP and kevlar disc with no slip!
Is your PP new? Any chance it's just an 8V?