Jeeze guys.

The HDs seem fine.  Only on rear atm, so hard to really say.  I'm sure I"ll
notice a big diff once I get the fronts done.

BTW, that was 2 hours driving down, followed by 6+ hours of labor, a few
beers, and 2 hours driving back home.  Left at 8:30am, returned home at
10:30 pm.  And because of that road trip the other week, I could feel the
old sore spots in my legs after about an hour driving back.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5 (Rot F?nf (der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)))