Jeeze guys.

Well, I was down at Brian's in California, MD all day.  Replaced original
rear shocks with some slightly used Bilstein HDs.  Replaced rear break pads
with used ones (mine were almost done and these were more than twice as
thick).  Attempted to fix odometer.  I saw attempted because we got the
cluster out and the gear glued, but once it was all back in, I had no
odometer, no speedometer, and no cluster lights.  So I need to look into
that some more.

While I was doing all that, Brian was leading Jaques, Derrick, and Dave in
the removal of an engine from Jaques car.

I'm beat (two hour drive, one way).  Time for shower and then bed.

Finally, my car got some love.  :)

--
Mike, productive, for once.
'86 red 16v (Red 5 (Rot F?nf (der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)))