Mk I glass anyone want some???

I was at a dismantler yesterday in Langley, British Columbia. I was picking
up some glass for my MK II scirocco. I asked him if he had any MKI glass
laying around (I was thinking about you guys on the mailing list and on
vwvortex and how some people are having a hard time finding this stuff). He
told me he had all the glass for a MKI scirocco. I asked him where he would
all ship to and he told me where ever you want. So here is a link to the
dismantlers webpage. I would suggest phoning them and asking about the
glass. If he won't ship it out to you then just email me and I will buy it
and sell it to you if he still has the glass.

http://www.gordonsvw.com/

That there is the web page, the phone number should be on the page. If not
here it is 1-604-533-3506.

Enjoy and I hope you get the windshields you need.

Kevin