ot: funny ad on gmail

http://www.gaijinpot.com/

OMG this is a job resource site for "foreigners looking for work in
Japan"  Especially funny when you figure out that Gaijin is a
derogatory word.  Though not as severe it is used very much like the
"N" word in our language, except to cover anyone not Japanese.

I know it translates literally to foreigner but when I was over there
I saw alot of places with signs "NO Gaijins" and they refused to serve
everyone--even people of other Asian heritage.

On the other hand the japanese are semi obsessed with American pop
culture, as we seem to be with certian aspects of theirs... Alot of
money can be made if you speak only a little of the language.  If I
was single I would think about it.

Just thought it was interesting.

Chris.