OT: My sister bought her first car - a 98 passat

On 11:51:17 pm 08/29/05 Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, if your sister drives like the AVERAGE woman (Hi, I'm Mike, and
> I drive a Scirocco. I would like to take a time out here to state
> that I know I'm sticking my ass in the line of fire, but would also
> like a chance to pull it out before it gets burned. So, on that note,
> allow me to elaborate. AVERAGE women drivers do NOT drive sexy sport
> cars known as Sciroccos. The ones that DO drive these lovely, lovely
> cars, are NOT average women drivers. They are intelligent women who
> KNOW how to drive and can appreciate a special car like the Scirocco.
> Please, let us comtinue...) she won't notice the difference. However,
> if she drives like my wife ("Get out of my way before I give you a
> Chevy enema") then you might have problems with the switch.
>
> I am now retiring to my 50's era A-bomb shelter before this thread
> gets replies from the sexy chick,
> we-know-how-to-drive-and-could-probably-drive-better-than-you, female
> counterparts of this list.
>
> I love you all, and... well, I've been drinking! My first time with 7
> and Sprite. WEeeee.....
>
> Please don't hit me at Cincy '06!

Cathy's "no Canadian beer at Cincy" list:
1. Mike Smith

Yeah, I hear ya actually, but a nice car may just bring out another side in
the average bored driver. And Lord help you if she responds like my
daughter did to the cabby, poor car. That gas pedal may as well just be
bolted to the floor.

Cathy, pretty average except at stoplights...;)