Thrust washer and Main Bearings Question

Rick,
  Honestly, stock rings, rod bolts, and bearings are great.  Not problems I
know of... just be sure to check adn double check alighment of rings, and
bearing oil holes, etc...  Take your time and follow by the book and you should
have no problems.  I would always recommend having a shop clean and check out
the block for cracks, a true surface, and honing of the cylinders.

Ben